Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: M715 Street Truck/Hauler

Awsome work. Im going to build an ss tank for mine as well. I need a liquid intercooler chiller tank too though and i was going to put it opposite the fuel tank. I really want the mad max fuel capacity too though...

Quote Originally Posted by AHood View Post
    Awsome work. Im going to build an ss tank for mine as well. I need a liquid intercooler chiller tank too though and i was going to put it opposite the fuel tank. I really want the mad max fuel capacity too though...

You should have plenty of room under the hood on either fender to run a intercooler/ice tank (depending on you motor choice). I would run an aluminum ice tank it disipates heat much quicker.

Thats a beautiful thing!!

btw page 7 it looks like you have your high steer arms on the wrong sides. the angled cut on the top of the arm should compliment the king pin angle and make the mounting surface flat across between the two arms. currently looks like your ball joints will have severe angles.

Quote Originally Posted by AHood View Post
    btw page 7 it looks like you have your high steer arms on the wrong sides. the angled cut on the top of the arm should compliment the king pin angle and make the mounting surface flat across between the two arms. currently looks like your ball joints will have severe angles.
    You are 100% right. When I initially set up the axle I forgot to take the angle into account. I have since swapped them. I will say it's much easier to do it right the first time than do it a second time.

Moved the truck back home finishing up all the small details and redoing all the wiring.

Here are some pictures got a lot back from the powdercoater.

Ceramic coated stainless 4" exhaust.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Seats and seat frames. I had the frames powdercoated in a wrinkle black. If you look closely in the last pic you can see the custom shifter handle I went with on this build.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

I like the bayonet, that's the one i remember!

The exhaust is sweet. That is exactly how I planned to run Mine. Where did you get the exhaust hangers?

Seats look great too!
    Thanks, George
    Joshua 24:15

Do you have a pic of how it looks with the SOA and 37's? I keep debating SO or SU...What brand of seats? Waterproof? Thanks!
    Is that real money?