Thread: Jeepfest

Default Jeepfest

I am off to the Bantam Heritage Jeep Festival today in Butler PA just north of Pittsburgh with my M725 ambulance. It is a hundred+ mile one-way trip. I hope to see some of you there. This will be my fourth year and, as in past years, I will probably be the only one there with one. Most people there have never heard of or seen an M715/M725. I answer lots of questions.

Dang, that's on my list to get to, maybe next year my project will be ready.

Hope you have fun...maybe post some pics after too?

keep a eye on your transfer case, they get hot very quick. jmo

I made it to Jeep Fest and back with no issues-325 mile trip. This was my fourth year and, once again my M725 was the only one showing. There was a nice M715 but was modified with 6BT so that put it out of the running for stock. I won 2nd place in the military 700 series. I was very surprised because there were some very nice M38s there.

Congrats on the trophy. It looks like there were a couple of nice rigs out there.
    Dave
    Delta Team Decals: http://www.deltateamdecals.com/

Congrats Charlie

Your adventurous travels with your stock M725, make me feel much more confident about driving my truck.

Thanks for sharing this with us. I would like to get there one of these years.

I believe that pink M715 belongs to a member here Pink Lizzy.