Thread: trailer canvas fits M-715??

Default trailer canvas fits M-715??

I once read that either the 101 or 105 trailer canvas was a close fit for the M-715 Bed cover..........I only want it in case of rain on memorial day at the cemetery, we drive our military vehicles to about 6 local cemeteries for taps and firing.........I do not want to spend the big bucks for a fitted cover as I only put the cargo rack up on the days that it rains on Memorial day........Appreciate any advice from some one that knows........thanks guys.........

It is the m101 cover that will fit. I would recommend getting a cargo cover for a m1008 cucv. They fit great and are water proof (rubberized canvas material) I have one on my 715 and it works just fine.

Great, appreciate it, I have not seen many covers for the M-1008........I had the 08 and o9 for a while but never had the cargo cover......that would be the route to go....thanks again.............

Just be carefull with the CUCV cover zippers. Each corner has zippers that are not sewn on very well. At least that is what I found out on mine.

The newer 3 color woodland camo vinyl 101 covers work great as well as already pointed out.
    Remember if you didn't build it you can't call it yours.

6.2 powered M715, 5 M1009's, M416, 2 M101's, 2 M105's, 3 M35's, M1007 6.5 turbo Suburban project called Cowdog.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCz...HGkBCfhXZ5iuaw