Sorry I cant answer you in my profile where you asked...the profile conversations only allow 1000 characters, and I went over that, AND they do not allow for code that I need to use in order to properly answer your questions...

This is what was asked:

Whiterook here. How long must I be a member of the forum before I can post pictures of my M715. And when I can how do I put one up where my name is? Also there are no pictures coming up on your explanation of how to post pictures. At least my computer didn't show any, could you check to see which is not working , mine or the site? Great site and getting some great assistance.

My answer:

According to your account on the server, you should have full access to the site. If you do not, I need to know what you dont have access to in order to try to find the problem.

As far as the little ppic by your name, that is called an avatar. Once you are logged into the site, you can click on the UserCP link at the upper left of the forum pages, in the left hand menu under settings and options is a link titled "Edit Avatar". Go there to put what you want in that space.

As far as the picture posting, you need to have your pictures somewhere on the internet and then link to them...thats the simplest way to say it...the place you upload them to will have their way of having you upload them and then they will give you a web link address to your image. When you want to post the pic here, you use the following code in a post to insert an image into the post....in this case we are going to use
http://www.image_server/name_of_image.jpg
as the weblink address that the image hosting service gave you for your image...then you do this in your post:

[img]http://www.image_server/name_of_image.jpg[/img]

That will display the image in the post. You can have up to 8 images in a single post.

Is that clear? Note I used special code that you cant see, and dont need, to keep those apparent links from actually being active. If you type in exactly that code before and after your actual web address, your image will display.

Can you copy and paste the link of the place where you saw pictures not working for me so I can look at the specific place in question? THANKS!!