Thread: Another new member from Russia

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Another new member from Russia

Hi, Gents!

Let me introduce myself as a new member.
    I am the owner of M715. I bought it 2 months ago and it is the only one M715 in Russia. The guy who is car collector bought it Kansas at brought to Russia in April 2013. I am the member of living history group (Vietnam War), so the truck is aimed to fill “tour of duty”.
    We put troop seats on it, in the nearest plans to change cab roof to canvas one and purchase bows and canvas to cargo bed. Some electrical works also shall be done.
    We read the site for 2 months, but any of your advises and comments will be very welcome.

Welcome to the zone! You have a nice looking truck. Lots of info on this site and lots of help from the members.
    1969 M715

Good thing there is a star on the side, so that you can tell it apart from the Ladas.

Welcome to the group.

Beautiful truck!! Welcome to the Zone!!
    Thanks for all the help!

Very nice truck indeed! Welcome to the Zone.

Do many people ask about the National Symbol (star) on the door?
    Do you need a special permit?

I,D keep the hard top personally. seems all of the soft tops leak and rust out the floor boards. nice truck pal.
    morgan