Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen

Default Aberdeen

Is anyone going to the Aberdeen show? I am going to be there with my M725 ambulance. It is a long drive for me (500 miles round trip) with some long hills to climb over the eastern continental divide from West Virginia to Maryland. I have made the trip several times before and it has never let me down. But still, it is a forty-six year old vehicle and one never knows...I hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

Charlie, I have met you there! I will be going but don't know which day(s). I am meeting a retired Army Sergeant there too. Just don't know when. I will let you guys know what I will be wearing and I hope you will walk up to me and introduce yourself.

Randy, are you going too???

I am heading down from Canada.

I hope to see you there. I will be arriving Thursday evening and staying through Saturday. I am going to have to split my time between staying at the ambulance and looking for stuff. I will leave my cell phone number at the ambulance when I leave to wander around.

Rhoadesville, Virginia (five miles from no place)

I'll be up early Saturday morning. I'll have my Randy's Cycle Service shirt on!
    "Free advice is worth what you pay for it."™

What's going on in aberdeen and on what dates? If you don't mind me asking, my father lives near there, retired Vietnam vet, and retired Harford County police chaplain, if there's a car show or something I may take my boys, head up and meet my father and take a few days off work.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser68 View Post
    What's going on in aberdeen and on what dates? If you don't mind me asking, my father lives near there, retired Vietnam vet, and retired Harford County police chaplain, if there's a car show or something I may take my boys, head up and meet my father and take a few days off work.
    It's a very large Military vehicle show and swap meet, http://militaryvehicleshow.com/

One of these years my spring schedule will align and I will get to make it down there. WVcharlie good luck on the ride over, it's always great to see pics of your very clean M725 there.
    Dave
    Delta Team Decals: http://www.deltateamdecals.com/

The Aberdeen show is about the largest antique military vehicle show and swap meet on the east coast. Lots of cool vehicles and many major parts dealers are there as well as individuals selling used parts and just about anything olive drab. You can find them on the web here militaryvehicleshow.com/‎. It runs Thursday 8th through Saturday 10th.

Default Me too

Will be there also. I think Thursday and then lunch on the bay!!
    SFC, HQ,129th Sig Co, PAARNG, Vietnam Era

Rhoadesville, Virginia (five miles from no place)

Quote Originally Posted by rboltz View Post
    Will be there also. I think Thursday and then lunch on the bay!!
    Can't wait until hardshell crabs are in season!

Harris Crab House is one of my favorites at Kent Narrows on Kent Island.
    "Free advice is worth what you pay for it."™