Thread: Insulation

Default Insulation

I would like to make my ride a little more quiet by either adding some insulation to the door panels like they do on cars and maybe putting a coat of some kind of undercoatiing on maybe do both. I spent a lot of time and money in repairing my cab and thus was considering a good undercoating. What have you guys done??

Thanks

Carmen

I know some folks sprayed the Rhino lining on the whole underneath of the cab. (the whole frame, etc, too)

Scott
    '67 M715 '67 M725 '69 M726 (x2)

"it's cheap and you get all you can shove in your pie-hole" --Kozmo 12-10-13

Earplugs, beyond that, I would get a FSJ floormat If I wanted the cab quieter and cooler, downside is the mat will hold moisture and rust!. If you want the true M715 experience, you will put up with the noise, I find the hum of the driveline (with earplugs) quite relaxing, no radio, cell phone, no seatbelt chime, just man and machine, LOL..........anything would help, be creative?

Lee

Its the RUST that I really want to attack and keep at bay and I will keep it stock. I have a M37 stock as well as my MB. Just want to make sure it last as long as possible.