Thread: NBC World News

Default NBC World News

I was watching the news this evening and they were doing a piece on the Minnesota State Fair. Right there front and center was a M715, and a nice one at that. Was just wondering if it could have belonged to one of our members. Hope it did, as it would be awsome to get your truck on national television.
    militarypotts Spec/4 Military Police, Vietnam Era, "Does the noise in my head bother you? Welcome to the Twilight Zone!"

Hey that's neat. Sorry I missed it! I wonder if we can find the story on line...
    Thanks for all the help!

Quote Originally Posted by kyken View Post
    Hey that's neat. Sorry I missed it! I wonder if we can find the story on line...
    You can get last night's NBC Nightly News if you hurry. It is still available on iTunes for free. But shortly (tonight) it will be replaced with today's version. I don't know how to get "back issues". I have it on my DVR and I am downloading it right now on iTunes...

We saw that too! Nice truck.

HEY, It was MINE,. Unfortunatly I was not there, I have to work. I will post the story Later.

Lee

Not being a computer savy guy, I would be very greatfull if someone could post that on here.

Thanks, Lee

Here is the deal, our local MVPA chapter, Red Bull HMVA , last year a member displayed his 41 Willys MB for the full ten days of the fair at the Minnesota Army NG display and was very well liked by the NG so this year they asked for Vietnam era vehicles to display as on Tuesday it was Vietnam vetrans appreaciation day, I was not able to go so a member asked if he could take my 715, so he and two others with M-37's went, They had a great time, I had no Idea it was on the news and was shocked last night as I read this post, very cool. Now I do not know if I will get my truck back as he has taken a liking to it!. Thanks Militarypotts for the post, you made my day.

Lee

You are so welcome bullmoose. Don Cavey also posted it. His was first, so he should get the credit. Anyway, congratulations on having your truck on the world nightly news. Pretty darn nice of you to let your friend take the truck, but it worked out well.
    militarypotts Spec/4 Military Police, Vietnam Era, "Does the noise in my head bother you? Welcome to the Twilight Zone!"

Lee,
    Very cool story. We saw your truck at Spooner a couple years ago. Very nice!
    Jim