Thread: power booster for master cylinder

Default power booster for master cylinder

I am new to the zone and need help. I bought a 1968 715 and the brake pedal will not come back up when pressed I believe its the power booster for it. Can someone tell me the type I am looking for as it has a 350 chevy motor and my local auto parts store doesn't know how to look it up. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

These trucks did not originally come with power brakes. If yours has a booster someone added it. Hard to tell what someone adapted in as lots of different units have been used.
    Pics would help maybe
    Lord send your Holy Ghost into our hearts and make the desire of our hearts Your Will.

Pro-choice, that's a LIE, babies don't choose to die!!

I have a pretty good eye, and used to sling parts if you post some pics up I'd like to try and help!