Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New member

Default New member

Hello all, I'm new to the Zone. Looks like a ton of great info here, and helpful members.
    I have a M715 that I'm bring back to useable condition. Hope I can get some answers to help my project along.

Welcome from Texas theres alot of good people and info to be found here. Looks like you got a good start,if you let us know where you are might be able to get someone nearby to help you.

Welcome.

And for what it's worth let me be the first to point out that the front fenders are not original to an M715

We like lots of pictures.

Hello Adam from Australia/Maryland/Florida. That is a great looking truck. You seem to have a lot to work with. Glad you are with us and we all hope to lend a helping hand.

Welcome Aboard!

Yes, lot of non-stock bits... front clip is from an 86 Glad. So front lights are 12v
    Front bumper has been changed, winch may not be stock, pto seems to be aligned wrong, but still powers in and out.
    Steering gearbox has been changed to a power one, and left open. Plastic gas tank. Wiring has been chopped everwhere.
    Has 12 alt., and coil, does run ok. Speedo still works, 29k on it. stock oil gauge works too.

Thats how is was when I got it. So now its getting it back working order.
    I've swapped master cylinder from dual res. late model GM part. Bolted right it stock place! more to come...

And the hardtop... not a bad job,steel,.. welded to truck, spray foam bout 1" thick on inside, nice hang over in front, and drip rails over doors

still working on posting pics, getting used to this site... thanks for any help, tips, etc.

just some info about me... Located in Madison VA, 33 years old, Been turning wrenches for bout 14 years... auto, light truck. no diesel. Lived in AL, TN, and VA. wheeled Suzuki's for years, just like to drive something different. I don't want to restore this truck, as in all OE stuff $$... I want to use it, and do it on a small budget. Yes my M715 is for sale