Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: my truck

Default my truck

Hey, I painted my truck a couple months ago and never showed it off yet,here it is when I got it in april.

here it is the day after I painted it in sept

and here it is now minus the bridge plate which is on now,I still have to do the front bumper and winch though.

Not the best pictures but all I have right now,I'll have to take some better ones,I think it looks good,100% stock with now just over 4000 origional miles, this is my favorite vehicle I have ever owned. Thank you for all the help you guys have given my with all my dumb questions.

Looking great!! Nice to see a stock OD paint job with stars.

very nice job.

Turned out very nice, good job. I've asked my share of what I thought were dumb questions, but it turns out the questions weren't that dumb. Your questions will definitely help out someone else who prolbably had the same question. This is the learning process that helps put these trucks back together. The nice thing about it is, that we all pretty much have the exact same vehicle and the answers help us all out. Keep up the good work on your truck, and by all means, keep the questions coming.
    militarypotts Spec/4 Military Police, Vietnam Era, "Does the noise in my head bother you? Welcome to the Twilight Zone!"

Nice work, glad to see you r making progress. Haven't touched any of my 715s in months. Inspiring. Thanks

I must agree with the threads above too. Very nice looking. And your front bumper looks very straight. You don't see very many straight bumpers especially with the winch! Keep the pictures coming please.

Looks great! Keep up the good work. ...and yes, more pics!
    Thanks for all the help!

I appreciate all the kind words, thank you all.

Good job painting your truck, looks good. And just like I told my students when I was an AIT maintenance instructor @ Aberdeen Proving Grounds "The only dumb question is the one you don't ask!" As Potts said we all have the same trucks and have probably run into any question/problem anyone has.
    1968 M725(2)
    1967 M715
    1967 M725(2)
    1963 M43
    1954 M37
    1967 M103A3 w/M1010 Body

What type of paint did you use? It looks good.