Thread: Anyone watching Brian Williams, NY-a-thon?

Default Anyone watching Brian Williams, NY-a-thon?

They had Brian Williams sitting on the troop seats of a M715 getting a ride up the beach! I got so excited!! lol

Hope our fellow Zoners are safe up there!
    Thanks for all the help!

Rhoadesville, Virginia (five miles from no place)

Hadn't seen that, but there was someone in New Jersey hauling folks out in a Deuce from the flooding.

I stopped with the news for the most part today, after hearing how things are starting to degenerate into a blamefest. So sad to see that folks can't just go about cleaning up and helping each other out, rather than demanding what they feel they are entitled to.
    "Free advice is worth what you pay for it."™

Quote Originally Posted by kyken View Post
    They had Brian Williams sitting on the troop seats of a M715 getting a ride up the beach! I got so excited!! lol

Hope our fellow Zoners are safe up there!
    I watched it, and saw Brian Williams in the back of a MV, but honestly didn't look that closely to see what kind of vehicle it was. Good observation kyken. What those poor people are going through. It's almost total devistation.
    militarypotts Spec/4 Military Police, Vietnam Era, "Does the noise in my head bother you? Welcome to the Twilight Zone!"

I also got to see that and noticed a M715! .I sold my last one to a guy in New
    Jersey last year and was wondering if was it but could not get a good enough shot.

http://video.msnbc.msn.com/rock-cent...52743#49652743

Quote Originally Posted by bmac6026 View Post
    I also got to see that and noticed a M715! .I sold my last one to a guy in New
    Jersey last year and was wondering if was it but could not get a good enough shot.

http://video.msnbc.msn.com/rock-cent...52743#49652743
    Thanks for the link. I would not have seen it had you not posted the link. No doubt what that truck was

I watched it and the truck has squared off fender flares on the bed but everything else looked M715-like.
    1967 M715 w/ 454 and TH400

looks like it had a hard top and boggers. Brian I don't think that one was your old truck.

Quote Originally Posted by kwai View Post
    looks like it had a hard top and boggers. Brian I don't think that one was your old truck.
    yea ,your right Steve it is not the same one