Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: M715 Tires

Default M715 Tires

Just wondering if anyone has a pic of a 715 on 35X12.50's. Just got mine and she needs some new shoes and I found a good price on some 35's just not sure how it will look. It's sitting on 38.5X15's now so I'd imagine it's going to change the look a bit. Thanks in advance for the help!

35's are going to look really small. Stock tires are 36". Most 35's are only 34" or so true diameter.

10-4. I was thinking the stocks were 33's. I'm going to have to adjust a little. Thanks for the info!

I thought the stock 9.00x16 were more like 35".

I have seen civi 35's that only measured 33. So in this case I think it's best to go off actual measurements. I do think the 35's will be to small though. However if u removed a couple leaves from each spring to improve the ride then that will help with the 35's looking better on the truck.

Are there any down sides to removing springs? I'd assume it would make it a little more forgiving on the bumps but I'm kind of a novice with leafs. All my other Jeeps have had coils.

Generally, when you start removing leafs, the suspensions becomes more prone to axle wrap/hop. In the case of the M-715, the springs are pretty stout and I doubt you would have an issue. I know a fair amount of people have removed at least one leaf without any issues...

I had a set of GoodYear MT/R 35x12.5x16 on my truck for a little while but this is the only pic I could find.

भगवान तुम्हें प्यार करता है

The width looked right (filled the flares well) but they were just too small

भगवान तुम्हें प्यार करता है

Thanks a lot for the help guys! And for the pics! Gives me a good idea of what I would be looking at.