Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Pink Lizzie M715

Default Pink Lizzie M715

I hope She doesn't mind me sharing a vid of her truck. Seems like a great little gal!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DMRzQktygo

More here:

https://www.facebook.com/pinklizziemudtruck
    Thanks for all the help!

Dirty girls are so cute.

Cool truck, but I don't have facebook so I couldn't see much.

Wasn't sure if you had already done it Ken but I invited her to come on over and share her build with us. She's done some great work and is out there raising interest in our trucks being out in the public competing like she is.
    Chris

I did invite her. I'm glad you did too.
    Thanks for all the help!

The more the merrier lol
    Chris

Thanks for the support you guys! I was a little nervous about putting Pink Lizzie on here because I've had a couple of run ins with hard core M715ers...but as I'm out and about more, I'm finding most are pretty cool people : )

I don't mind one bit, kyken!

If you have a problem with someone telling you to do a stock resto (you won't here ) then tell them to pay for you to get it done- about 10k should just about cover it.
    There are enough of these trucks that have been restored to museum quality - yours (and mine) are just getting the word out that these are cool trucks!!

Besides, it is yours so you could compact it if you wanted to! So pizz on them!! lol
    भगवान तुम्हें प्यार करता है

Hey, there you are!!! Welcome to the Zone!! I bet you will find everyone here is extremely helpful!!
    Thanks for all the help!

Lizzie when I first started researching the M I got the same feeling, mostly on the SS site. But I'm building my truck for me. I will stand up and dare to say I know I am putting as much effort to bring my truck back from a rusty grave as anyone else would have, stock resto or not.