Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Show your original t-98

Default Show your original t-98

One question, what is the true basis of t-98 BOX?
    I have this photo, and I think NO it is correct.
    You teach me, with pictures, which is the correct way?
    THANKS

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

VIN : 13003 DATE : 6-67

I am sorry I don't completely understand the question.
    I do see that the frame mount for the trany has been hacked a little and a plate appears to have been added to move the trany forward.
    I did something simular to enable myself to mount a small block without clearancing the fire wall.
    Looks like one of the bolts is missing from the outrigger other than that, it looks like Kaiser made it.
    drain the lube out see how it looks,
    replace the lube, put a clutch setup on it , put an engine on it and try it out.

oops, i now see a missing bolt on the pssenger side of the mount
    my bag

THANKS, I need to know the right way, with pictures!!
    Thanks sorry for my English, I speak Spanish.
    VIN : 13003 DATE : 6-67

You are missing the transfer case. The transmission is mounted too far back. This way it will only be two wheel drive. You won't be able to mount the transmission up to the engine. If you do a search you will pictures. Good Luck, sorry I don't speak espanol.

In the first pic I see a second saft, it looks like its coming of the Tcase. Also his "jack shaft" has a slip joint. That is not right.

If I remember right Antonio rebuilt the Tornado, It looks like maybe someone was going to put a different motor or something and move the Trans forward and added the slip jack shaft.

Antonio take another pic further away to show the whole thing in one picture.

I speak pictures

Yeah guys, if you look here you can see a little more of what he has, someone had a V something in it with the way the exhaust is.

HELLO, I stand with my jeep m715 in Argentina

Antonio I looked through some of your other pictures.

It looks like you got the truck with no engine installed. It looks like they were going to or at one time it had maybe a V8 engine in it. If you want to go back to stock you are going to need some stock parts that are missing.

Rhoadesville, Virginia (five miles from no place)

From what I see it looks as if Antonio's T-98 has been moved forward about 6 inches or so.
    "Free advice is worth what you pay for it."™