Thread: tires help

Default tires help

anyone have an up to date contact for the michelin xl 11.00x16. looking for new ones

I've never bought anything from these people but it looks like they have them.

http://www.wartires.com/michelins.html

i have a set of 6 brand new with the stickers on them, but they would be expensive.lol

I bought 4 of the XML's from them they didn't take to long to get here and I love how they look on the truck. The only thing I could tell you is your going to have a hard time getting some one to mount them on the original rims.
    They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety

man the xml are high dollar

I have googled pics of all three xl ,xml,xzl tires.and have yet to be able to determine the differences in the treads.seems that all the pics have different tread patterns.If im not mistaken the xzl are the very expensive tires,and the xml tires go for less.Is this correct.

The XL has the largest voids and that might translate into the least road friendly/most off-road friendly.

XZL seems to be the other side of the coin and I think they are a little wider than the XL's.

THe XML's are the widest and remind me of the GoodYear MTR's that I adore - more off then on road friendly, but still good.

I have XL's (because that is what I could afford ) and I've never heard anything particularly bad about them, but until I get off my lazy butt and dismount them from the LAV rims I cannot give you any first hand opinion.
    भगवान तुम्हें प्यार करता है

If the XML's to which you refer are the 385 size, they require a 9" rim width...

I have the 325/85/16 XML on stock rims and try work fine
    They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety

The 9 x 16 XL's are no longer made and are very hard to find now.

Scott
    '67 M715 '67 M725 '69 M726 (x2)

"it's cheap and you get all you can shove in your pie-hole" --Kozmo 12-10-13