Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hunting tonight

Default Hunting tonight

Last night 8 padlocks were cut off my storage bays at our military surplus store. That leaves 16 locks. They took all of the cut locks and I don't think they took much if any. I made a over the phone police report, and the county and local police will stay away for tonight, I am sleeping here with a 12 gauge with 0/0 buck and a weapons light and a 1911 for back up. The Boys will start late night patrols tomorrow. I put 2 motion senders , one one either side of the bays. which are about 1 hundred yard behind the store. One of them ding dongs and the other screams, so I will know what side the are on. I will go out the front window and sneak down the tree line, call the the Boys and not let them leave. If there is an issue God help their Souls.

Sorry for the idiots

Good hunting tonight

Might suggest reloading with rock salt though - no sense you going thru the legal problems for some no good thug wannabe!
    भगवान तुम्हें प्यार करता है

Default Get sued over rock salt

In Michigan you must fear for your life, then you can use deadly force, if you use rock salt , you will be sued and you will lose. I can hold them at gunpoint. but if they decide to leave, I have to let them go! God I wish this was Texas. What happened to America?

Default In Texas

In Texas you can shoot trespassers and Repo guys and salesman, somewhere in between might be good.

why did they take the locks? Try and make keys?

We have some cool names for towns too

There is Cut and Shoot also.

Default locks

I think they took the locks so we would not notice. Or to not leave prints. The locks where cut with bolt cutters, we found one cut hasp. Its hard to type in the dark. I'm going to bed now, waiting for the alarm. God Bless all good souls.

Default Good nights sleep

Well at least I got a good nights sleep on an Army cot.

Morning O.D.

Quote Originally Posted by O.D. Fever View Post
    In Michigan you must fear for your life, then you can use deadly force, if you use rock salt , you will be sued and you will lose. I can hold them at gunpoint. but if they decide to leave, I have to let them go! God I wish this was Texas. What happened to America?
    Just make sure there is only one story to go with the dead body and thats your story. No witnesses or survivors to mess your story up. "I shot him in self defense because I feared for my life." End of discussion, of course that means you can't shoot them in the back as they are running away.

Default Not likeley

Its not likely I would ever shoot someone. I'm like the smartest and the best shot.