Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lots of Parts

Default Lots of Parts

Good afternoon Everyone,

I Am with Vintage Power Wagons in Fairfield. Iowa. I am sure many of you have ordered parts from us and or been here looking around and getting parts. And We truly appreciate your business. We are in desperate need of room around here and are going to scrap alot of our USED parts in the yard. I wanted to offer this to any of you who may be interested. There are cab parts, beds and bed parts, frames,axle assemblies,used engines, used door skins, used wheels, windshield frames and various other parts. We would be willing to part with any and or all of it to you for scrap price or a decent offer. We are not getting out of the 715 Parts Business just making room for more parts. Please give us a call or hook up the trailer and come load up.

Also make time to go through our 12 containers full of NOS M715 parts.

Please call and set up a time with us and we will help you out all we can thanks.

1-888-695-0578 Ask for Matt.

Nice of you to offer and give us the heads up. I hope that all those parts don't have to go to scrap some things are getting harder and harder to find these days.
    Chris

Chris, Thank you very much. We would hope to get the word out before they make it to the scrap. We would much rather see them make it to a good home.

will you be posting any pictures of the piles or parts on your website?

I would be more than happy to post pictures on here if you guys would like.

of course we would lol we love pix around here lol and since your here do you carry plugs and wires?
    Chris

Default Pictures

Let me know if this link works

Chris, we do carry plugs and wires.

When I click on the link, it asked me to sign into google. no pics.

I have a big warehouse in Louisville, KY, wish you guys were closer!!!
    Thanks for all the help!