Thread: Daaaaaaaaaaaaavvvvvvvveeeeeeee

Default Daaaaaaaaaaaaavvvvvvvveeeeeeee

Are you going to be in the Lansing area soon?
    No biggie, but I'm cleaning and working on my garage - insulation & wall cladding - and I am toooooo lazy to keep moving this 230/t-98 all over

I can hold it forever, just want to know if it needs to go in the back building or sit on the garage floor
    भगवान तुम्हें प्यार करता है

Default I need stuff

I could use a good 230 crankshaft. One of my rod journals is blue and needs a grind.

Sorry, I promised the set to Dave a couple of years ago and I'm pretty sure he still wants it.
    If he's changed his mind I'll see about putting up for sale

Dave from Kansas? I haven't seen him on here in a while Ronner.

I just looked. Feb 19 is his last log in date. I will look in my phone contact list after work and text you his number if I have it still.
    Remember if you didn't build it you can't call it yours.

6.2 powered M715, 5 M1009's, M416, 2 M101's, 2 M105's, 3 M35's, M1007 6.5 turbo Suburban project called Cowdog.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCz...HGkBCfhXZ5iuaw

No, he is talking about me! I've been meaning to find time to grab that from you. Or you could load it inthe bed of yours to bring up to me and I'll paint it green for you. I've just been swamped with the new dealership, maybe if I get a dealer trade down that way I will swing by and pick it up on company time.
    Dave
    Delta Team Decals: http://www.deltateamdecals.com/

Sorry about that Dave. You make a lot more sense than the Dave from Kansas. We have so many people with the same first name it gets funny sometimes.

The 2008 FE in Colorado had a few moments like that. Tim and Tim both with wives named Jennifer, Steve and Steve too.
    Remember if you didn't build it you can't call it yours.

6.2 powered M715, 5 M1009's, M416, 2 M101's, 2 M105's, 3 M35's, M1007 6.5 turbo Suburban project called Cowdog.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCz...HGkBCfhXZ5iuaw

Hey Dave I might take you up on that - I'm pulling the entire drive train and interior to re-do it the right way this time (I really do know better than to rush but I wanted it back on the road) and that would be a good time to bring it to you for that fancy look lol
    I suppose that if I were to drag the darn thing that far I could put something in the bed to make sure it didn't blow off the trailer! lol

When would be a good time - now, fall, dead of winter? no hurry, no worry

Fall works the best, but I can do it at anytime.
    Dave
    Delta Team Decals: http://www.deltateamdecals.com/

Sweet, that gives my lazy butt time to strip everything off/out of the 715 - since the daughter wants it for her first vehicle I have to make it look good, not just drive well. And I SUCK at anything like body/paint work!