Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Restored ambulance @ big car dealer lot

Default Restored ambulance @ big car dealer lot

I was driving through Evansville IN with my family this morning and looked over at the auto complex and there parked up frount and center like they would park a new ford raptor to show off was a sharp restored ambulance. We were on the 6 lane expressway running 50 not on the axcess road and no time to stop. But from what I could see it looked mint. Black out drive light markings and looked to be new paint. Wow wish I could have stoped. I will go take some Picts and the scoop if I can get down there soon. Hour from home. Just wanted to post before i crash for the night(day). Nightshifter. More when I can get it. Night all.

Stoped in at the dealer that had this on display this weekend and took some Picts and got a little info on the truck. Much to my releaf it was not for sale it was just on display for A great cause. The car lot is donating 100$ from each new car sale to the military to go to families that have a mommy or daddy on deployment.Hearing that made my day.This is the first ambulance I have had the chance to see in persion and it was a nice restore.tail lights were hummer lights and the glove box latch was broken. It also had some paint runs and a few dents giving it the look & feel of a true mv. Upon opening the back there is a decal just below the strecher racks stating that this restoration is on display to honor past and present vets. I will try to up load the picts I took to my photo bucket and then give the address. Maybe someone smarter than me or at a desk top can post them if not at least everyone can view them. I got the owners contact info and plan on calling some time during the week. It may be an older inactave zoner or maybe we will get a new one.

mrwinkler69. I think is my user name. Also there r a few Picts of 2 of my 715s my daughter last fall with one of her bushy tails she shot with her .22. As well as her rifle she got this weekend for her 10th b-day it's a remingtion 700 left handed youth chambered in 7mm 08 and has been equipped with a threaded muzzle break so it can accept one of out supperessors. It's a .30cal TI arbiter made by supressed armament systems. Suppressors r great especially for new and young shooters.They will reduce recoil impulse by about 30% and make shooting a center fire rifle sound about like a .22 rifle or pistol depending on the host firearm. Alowing new shooters to shoot with out as much kick and with out that loud and intimidating report. There r also a pict of my long range .260 rem and my mid range(400)yards or so Ar15 both with the same suppresors. Let me know if I didn't get the user name or picts uploaded to photo bucket correctly. Thanks.

Nice restoration on the M725, but ambulances should never have the national symbol on them (the white star on the doors).

Good lookin' trucks there, Duce.

Scott
    '67 M715 '67 M725 '69 M726 (x2)

"it's cheap and you get all you can shove in your pie-hole" --Kozmo 12-10-13

Good lookin' trucks there, Duce.
    Thanks, iv got a lot of work ahead. But with everyone's help here I may just get it done. After all- all I lack is finishing them up. Lol

Edit time expired. Thanks for posting Picts maskale I can't seem to be able to copy the URL on my iPhone 3? Maybe it's just me or photobucket mobile.

Nice 'bambulance

Has Gimpy seen that yet?
    भगवान तुम्हें प्यार करता है