Thread: Kia KM450 advertising video

Default Kia KM450 advertising video

1968 M715
    1968 M725

Imitation, the sincerest form of flattery.

RM
    If it ain't broke, it will be.

I never thought of Kia as a truck builder much less military vehicles. I like it

Very interesting video. Never knew Kia was into military vehicles. Gives me a different outlook on the Kia brand now. I wonder what Armies use them?
    militarypotts Spec/4 Military Police, Vietnam Era, "Does the noise in my head bother you? Welcome to the Twilight Zone!"

The video was cool - they have been making them forever.
    भगवान तुम्हें प्यार करता है

Korea uses them. I have posted pictures a few times in the past of ones I have seen here in Afghanistan.

The 2.5 and 5 tons look identical to the US ones. I really dig the 725 based NBC rig. I got to see a couple of ROK marines train with us when I was in, glad I wasn't fighting them. Mean muthas.

N. Liberty Iowa- 41deg 44' 48" N, 91deg 36' 36.4" W

I wonder if the rubber elbow in the fill tube would fit our original vintage trucks.
    Looked to be of similar scale.
    M-715's as big as FSJ's come

1968 M715
    1968 M725

Didn't know that they made a gamma goat clone too - cool. Well, cool on paper - never want to ride/drive one of those again lol

Should stop by the local Kia dealer and ask to order a KM450 and see what they would do.
    That would be an amusing afternoon.
    भगवान तुम्हें प्यार करता है