Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can anyone answer an important legal question!

Default Can anyone answer an important legal question!

I have my truck for sale on ebay, the top bidder is a sultan in arabia, my question is I thought these trucks by law are not supposed to be shipped out of country, it is decommisioned and has a clear state issued title. Last thing I want is trouble with the Fed's, anybody know if this truck is able to be shipped out of country?

Because of my love of God and Country I really don't want it going anyplace other than the the united states of america anyways!

If you buy something from GL, you have to fill out an End User Certificate. The EUC says you can't export what you bought.

If yours didn't come direct from GL, you can sell it any place you want.
    Remember if you didn't build it you can't call it yours.

6.2 powered M715, 5 M1009's, M416, 2 M101's, 2 M105's, 3 M35's, M1007 6.5 turbo Suburban project called Cowdog.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCz...HGkBCfhXZ5iuaw

But, it you want to keep it here in the US you can tell him you cant sell it to him, and even quote him the law as if you bought it from the GL.

Well I checked and I marked For Sale to the US only in the auction, I told my wife and she said it's ok because they are our allies, Well... yeah this week! the US plays war like a board game. never know who our enemies will be next week, think of it like this, what if you sold the truck to someone who ended up using it against our troops, how would that make you feel? I'm not predjudous, I'm an American!

Would a M715 be more harmful than a Ford or Chevy sold to a foriegn country?
    DaveJ

I wouldn't let it out of your driveway without cash in hand as there are all types of scammers out to take advantage of us Good Ole Boys. If the buyer is who he says he is he can afford to by new trucks not our old classics. just my 3 cents.
    1968 M725(2)
    1967 M715
    1967 M725(2)
    1963 M43
    1954 M37
    1967 M103A3 w/M1010 Body

I always feel when one leaves the US, it's gone, over and out, like lost history. I would hate to send it over there also!! If you have the "US only" block checked, I would think your safe.

One would think that when that block is checked, that ebay would automatically not allow someone out of the US to bid.
    Thanks for all the help!

You have to set up in your preferences of your user account also. It's under "My Ebay > Account > Buyer requirements".

I would cancel his bid too.

Edit time expired sorry.

It's under "My Ebay > Account > Site Preferences >Buyer requirements".