Page 8 of 39 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: What did you do to your 715 today?

What was the hole in the hood used for? Truck looks good. Seats turned out well.
    militarypotts Spec/4 Military Police, Vietnam Era, "Does the noise in my head bother you? Welcome to the Twilight Zone!"

Holy cow, your truck looks great!! Makes me want to get the tools for mine! Troop seats in natural wood really sets it off!!
    Thanks for all the help!

The hole in the hood is where the guy before me mounted the "hood mounted aircleaner" Btw if omeone need a canister air cleaner let me know I have one but I do not have the brackets to attach it under the hood.
    They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety

Nice looking truck!

What tires are those?
    भगवान तुम्हें प्यार करता है

They are the michelin xml 325/85r16 on stock rims
    They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety

Thought so - Thats what I wanted but my pocketbook said that XL's were good enough
    भगवान तुम्हें प्यार करता है

If I could have found a descent set I would have went with the xl's but I really do like the xmls

Doing a complete brake job on the M725. New lines, dual master cylinder, new wheel cylinders.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Got a good start, but can only do one axle at a time. Got some parts coming from Memphis.

Scott
    '67 M715 '67 M725 '69 M726 (x2)

"it's cheap and you get all you can shove in your pie-hole" --Kozmo 12-10-13

Today, I cleaned my M715. Well, I started cleaning it at least. Just got it a week ago and an having a blast! Paint is cleaning up nice.

Question: if I want to spot repair some bad paint areas, what is the best way? Sand, primer and rattle can? Do they sell the right original OD color in a can?
    M715 (Stock for now)

Quote Originally Posted by skm715 View Post
    Today, I cleaned my M715. Well, I started cleaning it at least. Just got it a week ago and an having a blast! Paint is cleaning up nice.

Question: if I want to spot repair some bad paint areas, what is the best way? Sand, primer and rattle can? Do they sell the right original OD color in a can?
    Yeah you can get it in cans online. Do a google search for gillipsie paint. I think the website that sells it is called surplusjeep.com or something like that.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk 2