Thread: troop bows Again

Default troop bows Again

Looking for all the dimension's on the bows.Especially the staves.Length,Thickness,Width. Getting all my pieces together for that. don't have money for the canvas yet but she don't know!!Seems easier to find the pieces!

Quote Originally Posted by johnny rezny View Post
    Looking for all the dimension's on the bows.Especially the staves.Length,Thickness,Width. Getting all my pieces together for that. don't have money for the canvas yet but she don't know!!Seems easier to find the pieces!
    Kinda reminds me of a friend of mine when it came to guns. His wife never knew the difference between one model and another one. He could get away with bringing in more as long as he kept it in the car until she went to work. Then, he would hustle it into the gun safe!

My uncle was the same. He was a ham radio operator. He loved electronics. My cousin told me that she would help him drag the stuff upstairs. That is where his ham shack was. She said when aunt Helen went next door to play cards and drink beer, her dad would say, "Come on Deb, lets get this $#!t upstairs!!!" Aunt Helen said that as long as it had a plug on it, Bill would buy it.

So, you are not alone.

The bows are BOWED. The cardboard is straight.

Their length is:

Thanks for all the help!

The stave length's what are they ? Been picking up pieces as I go.

Try this link. I believe it will answer your question and more.

cargo top parts
    Thanks for all the help!

Good info there Ken. I think that one unidentified pic of the stops was Binfords.

Oh, and I seem to recall Gwen saying to cut equal lengths off the M35 boards for the tops, so the curve remains equal. Just to add a little to the info provided already.