Thread: New Member from Melbourne Australia

CBD Melbourne. Russell street Melbourne., Australia

Default New Member from Melbourne Australia

Hi I've just joined the M715 web site. I have also just purchased my first M715 and had it shipped to Australia.

The truck is an awesome piece of equipment. It's had a full body restoration at Memphis equipment company. There is no rust in the truck and the truck has had a few modifications, 24v to 12v, full roll cage front and back, racing seats 4 point harness, fully rebuilt original tornado engine and running gear plus diffs.

I have attached a picture of the truck parked up in Chinatown Melbourne.
    End of Message

CBD Melbourne. Russell street Melbourne., Australia

Default how do I post a picture on this website

how do I post a picture on this website
    End of Message

Quote Originally Posted by Aviation View Post
    how do I post a picture on this website
    Good on 'ya Mate and welcome!

You use a picture serving site like Photobucket, upload the photo and then copy the link location to the message. You preface the image location with "[img]" and suffix it with "[/img]" and this site will know how to handle it. It will look something like this:

""

Or, email them to me and I can post them for you...

Welcome to the rowdies, Aviation!

I use TinyPic for my photos - it's a little bit of a PITA to type in that human-validation thing for every photo, but they preformat the photo link for you so you don't have to add the "IMG" wrappers.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Cavey View Post
    Good on 'ya Mate and welcome!

You use a picture serving site like Photobucket, upload the photo and then copy the link location to the message. You preface the image location with "[img]" and suffix it with "[/img]" and this site will know how to handle it. It will look something like this:

"[img]"http://www.pictureserver.com/picture.jpg"[/img]"

Or, email them to me and I can post them for you...
    OOPS! I see that my example with the quotes didn't work the first time. Sorry, let me type it a different way...