Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Advice on Insurance

Default Advice on Insurance

Hey Guys,
    Can you recommend a car insurance company for my M725? I am running antique tags...
    thanks!

I have mine insured through Hagerty. They seem to be very reasonable and the coverage is good. Very easy to work with also.

Grundy here

I use Geico. Haggerty would do it if I had a garage or building to lock up the vehicle in, when not in use.
    1968 M725(2)
    1967 M715
    1967 M725(2)
    1963 M43
    1954 M37
    1967 M103A3 w/M1010 Body

I also have mine with Haggerty. No hassles of any kind, very reasonable. I also have our race Camaro insured with them.Needed race car show car insurance because we aren't able to pass the emissions test. Like moose stated tho, it might all depend on the circumstances. Call around or e-mail them to get a price/coverage quote.
    militarypotts Spec/4 Military Police, Vietnam Era, "Does the noise in my head bother you? Welcome to the Twilight Zone!"

thanks for the feedback... I'll try Haggerty!
    --John

i have progressive all they asked was the weight and if it had stock suspension. i pay 66 a month with the highest coverage and im 21.
    68 383ls1 4l80e NP241 37s 4:11

Wow Chess, that sounds high. Maybe age and location has something to do with it. Also how many miles you drive per year. That's almost $800.00 a year. Did you call around?
    militarypotts Spec/4 Military Police, Vietnam Era, "Does the noise in my head bother you? Welcome to the Twilight Zone!"

I'm with Alstate just asked for a price on coverage on a jeep kaiser.(did not say mil at all) and got coverage don't remember the rate though. No ? Bout grage ect... Not running historic plates either.

I had Allstate for auto and home insurance at one time. Just got to costly. Hated to leave them after so long, but got better coverage and better rates at Farmers Ins.