Thread: Well I got my first M715

Default Well I got my first M715

Hi guys/gals I drug home A 68 allitle while back. I have done allot of work on some other FSJs in the past. My latest rig is A commando with 1 tons A 350/465/203/205, on 42" pitbulls with A willys truck grill. I need to do the cage work on that one. I am almost done with my wifes 67 scout tera. And now this one

Ill definatly be needing input in the future for this rig

Welcome! post up some pics of you 715 and scout too!
    Thanks, George
    Joshua 24:15

Congrats on the find! Pictures are a must!
    Thanks for all the help!

Heres A couple of the rig when I got it home. Ill throw A couple of my other rigs

Those are some bad-azz looking trucks you got there. You found the right place for that 715.

Scott
    '67 M715 '67 M725 '69 M726 (x2)

"it's cheap and you get all you can shove in your pie-hole" --Kozmo 12-10-13

I'm diggin' the terra. If I couldn't have a 715, a scout would be next in line, followed by an early bronco
    Thanks, George
    Joshua 24:15

Welcome, congrats, and nice rigs!

What are your plans for the 715?

Welcome to the M715 Zone. I hope you will share the progress with us!

Thanks allot guys To be honest at first I was thinking of throwing A D60 CAD 60 up front that I picked up awile back, but the 3.54s or so wont work with bigger tires these trucks look better with. So im thinking that I want to keep this one simpler. I have A terrable way of making somthing simple complex So im thinking now that ill do A springover in the front, keep the axles and the motor/tranny/Tcase, and just drive A rig for once. I dont mind drum breaks, and closed knuckle axle (this wheelbase helps). Maby I can get back to keeping it simple agine I want to keep the axles and go with 44s to make freeway speeds and lo rpms forseeable. Or ill change my mind Or maby some some input here will change my mind But I will do A build here And I hope I dont let you down