Thread: A big thank you M715zone

Default A big thank you M715zone

Me and my son bought our first M715 in January, and decided to do a frame up restoration on it. We would like to thank everyone on here for their insight on every little thing that has to do with these wonderful truck. These forums have saved us potentially hundreds of hours of work because all of y'alls help and consideration and dedication to helping others. Once again we can't thank you enough for all the help we have received from becoming a part of this family of M715 owners. Thanks again guys, we truly appreciate it.

We aim to please...glad to know it works.

It really is amazing the help that so many offer to so many simply because they ask...the world still has lots of good helpful people and this site is direct proof of that...don't think for a minute it isn't true!!
    Lord send your Holy Ghost into our hearts and make the desire of our hearts Your Will.

Pro-choice, that's a LIE, babies don't choose to die!!

Not wanting to hyjack but would also like to give a large THANK s

This is what this site is all about. Nice that you folks take the time to send thanks. Almost any question you have about your truck, can be answered here on the Zone site. We've all experienced the same problems at one time or another. Everyone takes pride in their trucks and are ALWAYS willing to lend an ear when another owner needs help. Keep asking questions because their's always someone on the Zone with an answer to help you. Good luck.
    militarypotts Spec/4 Military Police, Vietnam Era, "Does the noise in my head bother you? Welcome to the Twilight Zone!"

Welcome aboard, Brantley! Glad you find the site helpful and we look forward to your own contributions, making it all that more helpful!
    -- Tim Taylor

I am doing a frame off, six inch lift, 350 Chevy. The info on the Zone saved me a lot of time and money. One tip I learned was to move trans. and transfer forward one inch, didn't have to alter the firewall.