i'm currently trying to get a m-715 from a guy in texas. (i live in florida) if and when i get it, i have some big plans for it, but i just had a few questions first...yeah, i'm a newby.

1. what kinda of lift/suspension modifications and wheel combination (offset, etc..)would i need to run 44 bogers?

2. i know the kaiser is a 1&1/4 ton truck, but i have had people ask questions as to the stoutness of the axles since it was built with an inline 6 (and not a v-8 ), so is there anything in particular i need to do to the axles in order to run bigger tires or to handle more power from a v8 swap?

and 3. with bigger tires will the 5.78 gears and the 6 cyclinder have enough "oomph" to get around until i can do a v8 swap or will it turn into a dog on the trail? the truck has less than 10k original miles and i think the engine was an original crate engine replacement too.

thanks for any help!

p.s. i've got a buddy with a first generation bronco on 44's at his hunt camp and it'll go anywhere, so i'm hoping that once i get all done with the kaiser that i'll be able to show him a thing or two about offroading. i'll keep you posted if it all goes through.