Thread: Waterpump pulley

Default Waterpump pulley

Anyone know a source for the waterpump pulley? I had to change the waterpump as the old one let go. And while pressing the old pulley off the guy cracked it. Let me know as I would like to get this truck up and running as quick as possible due to up coming Memorial Day parades that the truck is needed for to haul the older vets in.
    Dave
    Delta Team Decals: http://www.deltateamdecals.com/

Last I heard, the core was $70 for those...I think that was Surplus City.
    Dont know if they sell the pulley separate or not though.

I do have my waterpump with about 8000 miles on it complete with pulley that I would sell for that price plus shipping...if you are interested, pm me.
    Lord send your Holy Ghost into our hearts and make the desire of our hearts Your Will.

Pro-choice, that's a LIE, babies don't choose to die!!

Thanks Jon, the new waterpump I just got came from Surplus City and does not come with the pulley. I'm going to try Vintage and Memphis to see if they have the pulley seperately. I may contact you anyway and just grab yours so that I can get the truck going right away. I assume it's still tight and in good shape.
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    Anyone know a source for the waterpump pulley? I had to change the waterpump as the old one let go. And while pressing the old pulley off the guy cracked it. Let me know as I would like to get this truck up and running as quick as possible due to up coming Memorial Day parades that the truck is needed for to haul the older vets in.
    I have an extra pulley here in Boyne City Mi.

Mine is tight and all...though it looks like you have a more local pulley now...
    Lord send your Holy Ghost into our hearts and make the desire of our hearts Your Will.

Pro-choice, that's a LIE, babies don't choose to die!!

Default Waterpump pulley

Hi

I just ordered a waterpump with the pulley from Surplus City - they said they sell the pump with and without the pulley.

Best of luck with your repairs!

Quote Originally Posted by phantomjeep View Post
    I have an extra pulley here in Boyne City Mi.
    Thanks, PM sent.
    Dave

A huge thanks to phantomjeep, as he hooked me up with a pulley. Great guy!! Thanks again. The M715 is already back up and running thanks to phantomjeep.
    Dave

That's what I love about this site and SS, Warthog and I were just talking about how it is so much like a huge family helping each other out. In this day and age it's really nice to see people doing this. We may all come from different places and all have different views yet we are all bonded together by a common interest. Fascinating. Glad you got her on the road again without to much trouble and props to Phantom for helping out ^5
    Chris