Thread: pics of the 350 transplant

the 12 battery is mounted in the rt corner. the bellcrank was cut into and shortened then welded back together. the mounts are from about a 70 chevy pickup with the safety stops cut off and they dropped right in the holes. the ramhorn on the drivers side also has mount for the 24 volt alternator. the clutch kit is a hp kit with a diaphram pressure plate. novak adapter adapts motor to trans. had to modify bracket that bell crank bolted to block on 230.as you can see there is no fan yet but an electric fan is going in and a new cap and rotor along with new wiresand holders,plus a tach.

2. Default

Great Pics! I could probably see them from the Moon!
    1969 M715

LOL! I tried to downsize em but as you can see it didnt work.
    I thought a closeup was what you needed for making a billboard. the worst thing is that they didnt show up
    that big on my puter after resizing then boom, all blown up. maybe ill send them to the moon so everyone can look at em
    at night. finally got pics to post but I have a long way to go.
    67 M725, 67 M715, 68 M715

If you cant resize them to fit better on the page, and this is for everyone, we are going to have to start changing the
    method from displaying the image in the post, to posting a web link to where the image is....
    In other words, use the URL button not the IMG button.
    brute4c
    Lord send your Holy Ghost into our hearts and make the desire of our hearts Your Will.

Pro-choice, that's a LIE, babies don't choose to die!!

Dave, pictures look good, but judging from your driver's seat, it will be a painful ride! hehe

Rich
    67 M725 67 M715 68 M715

Dave,

Nice pics- alot of good angles. I appreciate it as it gives me ideas of what to do to mine.

About the size- if you use that link to get that software that I liked to in the OPEN board in that announcement on posting pisc- it'll do it. 650-400 is a good size as it doesn't take away the detail, but makes it a normal pic.
    Looks good- like the dual alternators.
    Pretty easy to work with.
    Thanks,
    -B.

Resized them...maybe a little on the small side...I see one is a bad link...anyway, feel freee to post the url links to the pics for anyone who wants more detail.
    brute4c
    Lord send your Holy Ghost into our hearts and make the desire of our hearts Your Will.

Pro-choice, that's a LIE, babies don't choose to die!!

nice
    k
    67 M725 84 GW

thanks jon. they were huge.
    Ive got some 300 zx seats to replace the stockers as the springs dont feel to good but Im not putting them in until its cleaned up inside. I still have to install the electric fan and adjustable fan controller, the tach, cap and rotor, plug wires and looms, tape up wires, install some toggleswitches, rerun the front part of my fuel line (all 3/8"),replace the thermostat with a 160 deg and add the hose for the vaccum advance. I found a door handle from the fed ex trucks that will work on my 725 with a little mod. that has a lock and key to lock up my truck.
    then its off to the muffler shop, Rods Eastside, the guy is the best pipe bender ive seen and I worked for him too so Ive seen a lot of his work.
    I still have alot to due and hope to get it painted before the FE.
    67 M725, 67 M715, 68 M715