Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: A few build pics of the lemon

Default A few build pics of the lemon

a pic as I bought it
    sold the hard cab
    installing the chevy axles
    donor truck(rode hard)
    some more pics of the engine and its first normal load[IMG]http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb391/CHRISU21/dadandmadison242.jpg[

sorry about the bad pics. I am not much on taking pics much less posting them.

I like the way the truck sits now. What wheels and tires are you running? Are those bead locks? Anyway, looks great.

I am just up the road from you about 50 miles up I-55. Nice to see another Zoner nearby.

Thanks. Tires are michelin xml's and the wheels are a 16x10 fake beadlock. Not to far away really. I am about minutes from SIX FLAGS.

Looks good. Was all that metal welded on the flares? How did you get it off so cleanly?

Those fender guards had a bottom lip bent the same as the fender so they were just protecting the fenders and thats it. It did take 3-4 hours to cut all that stuff off. It did ride a lot better with it on though.

Thanks for posting the pics.
    How about some of the radiator and intercooler, also the tranny mount/crossmember you set up?

This helps alot.

I will try to get some of the crossmember but the radiator is stock and just started leaking so I bought a cj conversion radiator to slide in and it has no innercooler. Has yet to go above 195 degrees in 95 degree weather pulling a trailer. How has your project going along?

Not much progress on mine, have been looking for tires but now that I'm working outside, things won't pick up until springtime.