Thread: Pictures of my M715

Default Pictures of my M715

Had my truck painted while I was in Iraq and pretty pleased with the outcome. Its a Ford 300 inline that's pretty built SM435 and NP205 Dana 44 front with high steer sprung under and rear Dana 70. I plan to drive it daily (I rebuilt the front end and it drives great). In the year it sat my radiator in it developed a hole and my spare was bad too so I am waiting on a radiator). Bought some of the Mastercraft military seats surplus (the stock seats kill my rear after about 10 mins). Anyhow here are the pictures.

Old one for reference

Quite nice change to come home to...SWEET!!
    Lord send your Holy Ghost into our hearts and make the desire of our hearts Your Will.

Pro-choice, that's a LIE, babies don't choose to die!!

good looking truck!

That came out real nice. What's the rim/tire combo?
    1968 M715
    1968 M725

Thanks guys, it came down to keeping it or my 2001 f250 SD 7.3 4x4 or the m715 and I figure I can always find another Ford but not another m715 in this kinda shape. The wheels and tires are pro comp mud terrains 16 inch and I think around 34's. I'm gonna be using it to tow this...

The truck looks great. Is that a stock color? It looks like it has a bit more shine? I like it. As for the flattie, looks like a blast. Nice.

It's a Semi-gloss single stage enamel. Its seriously thick which is nice until you need to take off a bolt or nut that's been painted over (fuel filler hose replacement). The parts can't get here fast enough. I am dying to drive this thing. Radiator showed up tonight just as me and the wife were leaving the house