Hey guys for Only 516.72/pc +S&H you can get Prestolite part number
65-139 from Bright Components what a deal.... No seriously I called up the Prestolite tech line, well after dialing four phone numbers because Prestolite sold the distributor half to a company called Ametek so I ended up in talking to their tech service. I spoke with a man who was there with the original Prestolite and he said that they discontinued making the waterproof distributors back in 84 and the Prestolite distributor division was sold 5 years ago. He pretty much told me that their is no more Prestolite Distributor division due to the new distributor less ignition systems out there. I called him because I was wondering if the military distributor had any common civliaian parts so I could convert over to an electronic ignition using a Pertronix kit. He then told me about Prestolite part number 65-139 which was a conversion kit. He said that the military never picked up on it, at least not in large quanities. Thats when I searche for the Prestolite part number on the net and found the kit for only $ 516. I think they make new versions of the kit. Owell, another day in the life of a M715 owner......