Thread: another one almost back on the road

Default another one almost back on the road

Took my truck for it's first ride today. Just drove it around 3 or 4 blocks and the local park as I don't have a tag yet. Tried the brakes on gravel alley the back ones locked up but not the front so need to check that out. I could at least drive it to town to get vin# trace done now though so I can tag it. KS dosen't have an inspection par say just trace to see if stolen. It definitely gets hot in the cab but is 96+ deg today here too. Found out I am definitely going to do the power steering mod also. Had a blast just trying it out though and it will sure be an attention getter.

HEY, WAT TO GO!!!! Congats!!!
    Thanks for all the help!

Sounds good! Got some pics?

Do you know Dave in Parsons Ks? He is in your neck of the woods I guess...
    Lord send your Holy Ghost into our hearts and make the desire of our hearts Your Will.

Pro-choice, that's a LIE, babies don't choose to die!!

Awsome Good to hear that another one's back up and running (feels good doesn't it ). Let us know when you have some pictures up and ready.

--Wintermute

Congrats!
    Mine will be ready in some days too.

btw: PSs are overrated...

Hey that's great, we need pics!

Default Dave

Don't know Dave. Parsons is about 30 mi. north and east of me. Always good to meet new people though. I didn't know there was any other members that close to me. I am in Dearing about 2mi. from OK,KS. border. Thanks for the encouragement it has taken me about 2 months to get the truck going as good as it is and still have a ways to go. It is basicly a stock truck I don't have any pic. right now but will try to get some this wknd if not too hot to work on it. I am going to try and replace the wood on my side racks and troop seats this wknd. I put an in bed gas tank in it for now so won't be able to use troop seats but intend to have new stock tank fabbed and return to stock location.