Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nukaiser m715

Default Nukaiser m715

Have you seen this vehicle in the new Petersens? I'm wondering if it does become reality and you are actually able to purchase one will our trucks go up in value? Anyways thought I'd bring it up here and everyone can check it out. Let me know your thoughts. If I could afford one that truck would be first on my list.

Rhoadesville, Virginia (five miles from no place)

I saw it a while back, and it looks cool, but its just a plastic front end on a TJ or the like as far as I know.

So far as it affecting the value of our trucks? I suspect that if the NuKaiser takes off, for a minute or two (in the scope of things) that the "wow, that's cool!" crowd will go out and find an M715, pay far too much for it, be disappointed when it won't do 70 on the freeway, doesn't have cupholders, and is really hot in the Summer months, subsequently driving the prices up for a bit. Then, they will try to sell their new purchase later for more than they paid for it trying to make a profit. After sitting on it for about a year or so because it won't sell for more than they paid, they will then have to sell it for what its truly worth which is about the current market value.

Maybe.
    "Free advice is worth what you pay for it."™

There was a thread on here a while back about them when it was first announced. sounds like it's a smaller vehicle than the "real" 715 and doesn't sound terribly likely to come into production, though if it did, it would go on my list, too. but, i doubt it would have any effect on the value of our hunks of steel.

I did email the Jeep division of Chrysler to find out if this is ever going to go into production. I never heard back though

--Wintermute

Can't say that I'm surprised really.

They weren't the ones that made it. I don't think that we will ever see these in production.

Quote Originally Posted by Wintermute View Post
    I did email the Jeep division of Chrysler to find out if this is ever going to go into production. I never heard back though

--Wintermute

Quote Originally Posted by fisherman View Post
    will our trucks go up in value? .
    There were several M715's in the movie "Lone Wolf McQuade". Our trucks didn't go up in value. Translation-our trucks are not valuable.

I did send an e/mail to Mark Brown of Chrysler Corp asking a question about the Nukizer. I told them they should build it. He did actually respond, much to my surprise. I think it is about time for Jeep to build another pickup.

chrysler built the challenger and they aught to build the new m715 as a real copy of the 715 and put a late model drivetrain under it. I bet it would be one of their best selling trucks ever. fuel injected 426 hemi, 6 speed manual with granny gear and 2 overdrives, doubler transfer cases, power steering. one ton axles with electric lockers and 5:87 gears and in od green.
    67 M725, 67 M715, 68 M715

mmmmm, What Dave said!
    As long as they don't charge $60,000 for one!
    Thanks for all the help!