Thread: went to the Jeep Willys Picnic in Lansford PA today

Default went to the Jeep Willys Picnic in Lansford PA today

went to the Jeep Willys Picnic in Lansford PA today. at the coal mine museum, I saw it advertised, so drove my stock 63 CJ5 with my m100 trailer 130 miles each way up there. I had a great time. there were 53 vehicles there. some ww2 jeeps, cj2a's, cj3b's all the way up to a couple m151's. a guy had an m726 turned into a camper, talked to him, said he hasnt been on the board in a long time. next year it is on June 12th, I will plan on bringing my m715 and my cj5. only bad part was the torrential rain all the way home, I didnt realize how not water tight my jeep was. LOL. we got wet, but still had a great time. will post some pics when my camera dries out. Carl Walck gave gift certificates for door prizes, they also gave out calenders, hats, key chains etc etc.

Duane

That show is about 15 miles from me. I had to work last year, and although I had scheduled myself off this year, I ended up having to be there anyway. I missed out on seeing Poolmike's truck last year. Oh well, maybe next year will work out.
    Wir müssen Leben bis wir sterben

Looking forward to pictures. My rig will hopefully be ready to roll in a few weeks and a 5 hr drive wouldn't be too far out of the question, esp with family in the area to visit. I'll have to mark my calendar for next year. Post up a bit in advace when you find out about these things, eh?