Thread: who is going to Aberdeen?

Default who is going to Aberdeen?

Wonderin who is going to aberdeen and what are you looking for, since I have gotten just about evrything needed to complete my truck except for a top, I will attending friday with a very short list, probably just look for stuff for my 45gpw, thats what a say now, but somehow I aways find crap to buy. I will be there first thing Friday am.

anyone bringing there M715?

Duane

Default I'll be there

Be there Friday. I was all set to take the truck but I am picking up 13 PRC-47's and two T-195's for repairs. With the commo shelter on the 715, there is NO room for all that gear so need to take the SUV and trailer. Look for a big long table with lots of radio stuff and also M35 parts. Also, a converted CUCV ambulance that is now a radio truck.
    SFC, HQ,129th Sig Co, PAARNG, Vietnam Era

Rhoadesville, Virginia (five miles from no place)

Looks like I should also be there on Friday too. Won't be in the M715 though. It doesn't like I-95 for several hours
    "Free advice is worth what you pay for it."™

What's in aberdeen?

Whats the dates? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mtlbeast67 View Post
    Whats the dates? Thanks
    This week, Thursday-Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by syzygy View Post
    What's in aberdeen?
    Biggest military show/meet/flea market in the east.

NOT this week. This week is Findlay. Aberdeen is May 20th ish. I will be there.

http://www.ripkenstadium.com/
    Last edited by gimpyrobb; May 9th, 2010 at 07:29 PM.
    "We are here for the meeting!"

Rhoadesville, Virginia (five miles from no place)

Here's the link to the rally:

http://www.militaryvehicleshow.com/index.html

As Rboltz said it is Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, and they don't say that on the site. Just so you don't give a quick glance and think about going on Sunday.......
    "Free advice is worth what you pay for it."™

Default Great Time Friday

Big show this year. More then ever. So many trucks and parts. I did not see any M-715 parts except a wheel. May have been others, just did not see them. Only one M-715 in the truck line-up which is always full of M-35's. Maybe more on Saturday.

Picked up two T-195 transmitters (free!!!) and three PRC-47 sets of which 2 are free. Found most of the cables I need for my current restoration project so I had a good day.