Thread: Got my 715

Default Got my 715

Hi guys,
    Out of my continued searching I was fortunate enough to find and buy My M715 w/winch. It has all the pioneer tools, two gas cans and the bed and tailgate are in excellent condition. The cab is also in very good to excellent condition. There is only the start of some rocker panel damage driver side only. No big deal. the windows and doors the body all in very good condition.
    has first aid kit, jack, low level military work light. seats and bows with woodwork, three extra tires and rims. Overall a very sound solid truck. One only pitfall is truck has been sitting a little over a year. A little rough running original tornado but just started working on it and ultimately will eventually change to diesel. I know I shouldn't do this without pictures but unfortunately I hate to admit I'm not real computer savvy and haven't mastered the photo download for this site yet. The guy who owned it and his father were extremely involved with military vehicles and parts. Also sold was and M38A1 for $5,500 in excellent condition. Several manuals came with it.This was an estate sale.

Welcome to the Zone! Where in MA are you? I'm also planning the diesel route... had all my parts lined up but then my tranny fell through, otherwise I was going to be starting this week or next. Gotta find a new tranny now. Good luck, and I hope you figure out how to post pictures on here. There's a "sticky" thread about it with some pretty good directions if I recall... or you could send me a PM (private message) and i'll send you my email address and you could email me the pictures and I'd post them for you.

Welcome to the Zone - and the MV madness
    भगवान तुम्हें प्यार करता है

Default Update

Quote Originally Posted by syzygy View Post
    Welcome to the Zone! Where in MA are you? I'm also planning the diesel route... had all my parts lined up but then my tranny fell through, otherwise I was going to be starting this week or next. Gotta find a new tranny now. Good luck, and I hope you figure out how to post pictures on here. There's a "sticky" thread about it with some pretty good directions if I recall... or you could send me a PM (private message) and i'll send you my email address and you could email me the pictures and I'd post them for you.
    Of Course I'm spending all my free time now with My new 715 and in between I'll work on the Picture posting. It appears the fuel pump is going and even though I'm eventually converting the engine, I want to run it a while with the old Tornado and just prove out any drivetrain problems that might show with normal use. Thanks

Nice!!!
    Last edited by brute4c; March 24th, 2010 at 05:41 PM. Reason: removed profanity.