Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Price for Michelin XL's

Default Price for Michelin XL's

What would a fair price be for new 38.5 16 michelin XL's, and maybe some with 75-80% tread

i paid about 150.00 each for my 46 xmls if that helps any

I bought a set on here from a member in Florida for $110/tire which I think was a pretty good deal. Shipping added about $40/tire.
    Wir müssen Leben bis wir sterben

If you find new ones, I'd suggest that they are worth $300 or more per tire. However, most "new" ones are aged, and just haven't been put on the road. If you are looking at older tires that haven't been mounted, I'd say that they are worth $200-250/ea. from a private party. Government auctions often make these tires available slightly used and in bulk, so the prices come way down if you can find a seller willing to separate the lot.

Remember, you'll get a lot of years out of those tires, even as a daily driver. They'll probably dry-rot on most folks before the tread is worn.

Default 11.00r16

Hey guys,
    a new 11.00R6 is in Eriope to my knowld about 400 EURO; tube and rim bed is extra. A

Hey fellas thanks for the input. Just bought 10 michelin xl's 4 new with stickers still on them 6 75-80% tread. 9 aluminum hutchinson beadlocks off of government sub-contracted gm 2500 hd's. 3 grand. good deal or no whatcha think?

I don't know what those beadlocks are worth, but you've got about $1600 worth of tires, by my frugal calculations. If you've got them, post up pictures of those beadlocks.

I just looked them up. Those beadlocks run over $400 new. I'd suggest that you got a pretty good deal, if you can find the right wheel buyers and offset your tire costs. If I had chevy axles under my modified truck, I'd run those light-weight aluminum type wheels, simply for the weight savings.
    Last edited by MarknessMonster; January 20th, 2010 at 09:35 AM. Reason: Added online search for wheel information

Default Price for Michelin XL's

It’s really hard to find new Michelin 11R16 XL's. I had an opportunity to buy some recently so I picked up a couple of extra sets.. I saw the purchase records on these and they paid over $600 each. Of course when you look at the build quality, you can see why they’re so expensive. They even have steel belted sidewalls. I’ll take $325 per tire for my extras.

if they're the wheels I'm thinking of, they've been sold lately on ebay for $800/4 if that helps any

thanks guys for the input. not good at posting pics. but if you do a hutchinson wheels search on pirate you will get a fairlly good look or I can e mail someone. they are pretty sharp. would look awesome under my M715 if I would get on the ball and swap my d60 and 14 bolt that have been waiting patiently.