Thread: Leo Porter is retireing

Default Leo Porter is retireing

anyone in Irving Texas please get to Leo Porters Place ASAP and help to inventory what he has left I would hate to see any of his inventory go to the scrap yard please pm or leave a post here this is a great lose in the mv world M715s Rock please help

Wish I could afford to go see my beother right now...he lives less than 10 miles from Mr. Porters place...

If anyone can get there, it would be worth it for all of us!
    Lord send your Holy Ghost into our hearts and make the desire of our hearts Your Will.

Pro-choice, that's a LIE, babies don't choose to die!!

Default bump

bump

I live in Dallas. What needs to be done? I have bought a couple of things from him before.

Don

Default M715 parts

All the zoners would like to find out what he has left in stock for our trucks and maybe get his insight on engine swaps, power steering, civvy heaters and any other info like that he is retiring and will lose he knowledge for ever please help Don in Dallas

does he has a catalog? or a list anywhere of what he has? I would like to see if I could use anything.

Duane

I was at Leo's last week. He doesn't have much left. No engine parts or body parts or brake parts. A couple of take-out gear sets, 5 or 6 nos diff covers and take-off diff covers, a couple of transfer cases, lot's of transfer case levers, take-out steering columns, 2 take-out engines sitting under tarps that have been there awhile, power steering pitman arms and a few other miscellaneous odds and ends.