Thread: Another rim choice for Rockwells

Default Another rim choice for Rockwells

An option for you guys running rockwells.....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/New-2...item2ea481f499

Nice wheels but $400 each plus shipping ouch!! I guess I'll have to stick to my leaky USA6x6 wheels

I've got probs when folks state snake oil like 5 minute tire changes on 53" tires and state that the product is "exclusive" to their business when there are lots of folks making duce pattern hemmt wheels etc

but truthfully, the price while seemingly a little on the high side, isn't all that bad. $200 for a hemmt wheel, $50 for a center, hardware/Oring, labor, paint, tooling/tool maint etc and then shipping = their really not making a killing on them, just a profit.

I don't know where you guys get your pricing! 200 for the hemtt wheel? I've been selling mine for $75 each with the valve stem, O-ring, and nuts to hold it together. There is a guy in Ga that makes the centers for $60 each. Get them machined and welded for $65 and you have a $200 hemtt rim for the deuce.
    "We are here for the meeting!"

I paid 90 each , a set of new take offs ran me 360. With me making plate centers for 8 on 6.5, Ill have less than 200 a wheel in them.

if you are saleing 20 inch hemmit rims for $75 i would like to buy some i will pm you as well

Look on steel soldiers. There are several people selling hemmt rims already to deuce bolt pattern. Good price as well.

Yeah, but he is close to me.I can get the rims as colse a Tiro Ohio for free, or he can come down to pick them up too.

I got your Pm and sent an email back.

Why is it we can't edit anymore?

Lord send your Holy Ghost into our hearts and make the desire of our hearts Your Will.

Pro-choice, that's a LIE, babies don't choose to die!!