I got the 1 ton kits for $500 and change per axle. Remember the kit I was making for the rockwell?..that was 2.5 ton and I decided to save that for the now and at the aforementioned price...I mean really...that's a decent price for wheel brakes w/Wilwoods. To give you an idea of Barry's backspacing...he took a riveted (older style) deuce budd wheel, (newer ones are welded) cut out the rivets, flipped the center over to give it a dished in look and welded them back in place in the same position only flipped. For now, I'll be running 1100x20's on a deuce 'single' style wheel that does not have the same backspacing as the typical budd style dual wheels. These can not be put back to back. I have six compliments of my old gasser M34 deuce. The cool part is that I will have NO tire sticking out past the fender flare with the full width Rockwell! They'll be covered by like 1/8" to 1/4". 41+" meats right to the edge...helps with PA's assinine truck laws. Thinking about a set of Denman Ground Hawgs for the future. I just like that tread pattern and think it would look as much at home on a 715 as it does on the late 70's ford full size trucks.