back your facts up before you call me a liar

No one's calling you a liar Lee so calm down partner, I just don't see why you're interjecting here, as if you're trying to talk the gang OUT of this group order that's all. Your first set of numbers, like $350 for lock out hubs,$1000 for gears....too high.

Earlier you posted on how you got negative response when you tried to do a cool deal, like you're stainless steel tank. I don't recall anyone posting about how you should just buy a fuel cell, remove the foam, install a sending unit and have a cheaper,safer, better alternative. As a Moderator and semi-offical ambassador of The Zone I can't ask you to butt out, but you of all people should understand the frustration of trying to put together a group order and then watching it start to fall apart in the 11th hour.

I've followed what you've done to your truck on The Pirate site-seen all the pictures and I think it's super cool....but not for me. Like Mike, I wanted a tested, reliable disc brake conversion. I have not the time nor the inclination to tear my truck down any further. Quit beating your chest... no one's calling anyone a liar... you should know I would be the last to question a cops integrity- lose that and you may as well find another job. Let the Topaz bashing begin.......

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed.