Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Canvas tops and bows

Can someone repost that email address for the place that makes canvas tops? They had an email address but no web page. And any recommendations on where to get all the hardware for the top (boes and such)?

Thanks

Stan

Why re-post? It's still in the topic "Replacement top question" below...
    And I'll say it befoer Jon does (and we ALL know he would!) "Check Vintage Power Wagons, there is a link to their site over on the left..."
    "other peoples junk, is something or other" - Militarypotts 02/07/2011

Default Vacuum Source for Power Brakes & Other Questions

Quote Originally Posted by bump_r
    Why re-post? It's still in the topic "Replacement top question" below...
    And I'll say it befoer Jon does (and we ALL know he would!) "Check Vintage Power Wagons, there is a link to their site over on the left..."
    Doh! Yep, it was right there. I looked all over for it and missed it. Even did a search for "canvas" but nothing came up on it.

I've recently ordered a little bit of stuff from the Vintage Parts place. Haven't gotten the order yet though.

Stan

That's one of the good points about this new board, thread hi-jacks are disposed of, so the topic title remains a pretty good indicator of what is in there. We all need to adjust from the ways of the old board (info scattered all over the place, hard to find...)

As for VPW - I'm still waiting for their parts list. Thus far I'm not impressed with them.

I dont think VPW had any cab canvas....they have the bed stuff if Im not mistaken but not the cab.
    brute4c
    Lord send your Holy Ghost into our hearts and make the desire of our hearts Your Will.

Pro-choice, that's a LIE, babies don't choose to die!!

Quote Originally Posted by bump_r
    As for VPW - I'm still waiting for their parts list. Thus far I'm not impressed with them.
    Me either. For what little bit of stuff I ordered it's taking an awful long time to get here.

Stan

As for canvas only. You simply can't beat New life resources. They are tops.....heh heh get it "Tops"... Alright that was bad. Seriously, their quality is great. You can get the cab canvas with a stock dinky rear window or you can get a little bit bigger one. The only person who would ever know is Barry. Just don't show it to him...JK!

Hey 65CJ5, Do you belong to the early CJ and dauntless jeep group?
    Liz, covid, murdered 10/19/21

Hey kaiserjeeps , What's this don't show it to Barry stuff ?? What else are you hiding from me ? Your lucky that you live too far away for me to drive up there and check out your stuff ! HaHa ! Judith is great to work with and I highly recomend New Life Resources. You can also get a zippered rollup back like in a M37, they are real nice on hot days. M1028
    If your not breakin\' something - Your NOT makin\' enough torque !!

Hey kaiserjeeps , What's this don't show it to Barry stuff ?? What else are you hiding from me ? Your lucky that you live too far away for me to drive up there and check out your stuff ! HaHa ! Judith is great to work with and I highly recomend New Life Resources. You can also get a zippered rollup back like in a M37, they are real nice on hot days. M1028
    If your not breakin\' something - Your NOT makin\' enough torque !!

Quote Originally Posted by kaiserjeeps
    Hey 65CJ5, Do you belong to the early CJ and dauntless jeep group?
    Yes, same username on that board as well.

Stan