This is meant as an information post to those thinking about this. I just finished putting on the parts from VPW that allow the use of the parking brake yoke to drive the vehicle. The complete process was basically remove parts, clean them and then put different ones back on. Without my students watching and moving my tools and parts around and my trying to explain what and why about everything under or in the M715, I should have taken no more than 30 minutes. The only problem that I encountered was the bolts that connnect the yoke to the drum. Mine came through from the back of the drum with the nuts on the driveshaft side. I tried putting them back on that way. The u-joint clamp bolts will not go in that way. I took the yoke back off and reversed the bolts so that the nuts were on the t-case side. My students were very glad that I had to take something apart and redo it. I used the nuts from the original u-joint u-bolts to secure the new u-joint clamp bolts. One other note, the castle nut on the brake yoke is a 1-5/16". I haven't driven it yet and will probably do a follow up post tonight about that.