Thread: truck made it home today

rottiedogs Guest

Default truck made it home today

The M715 made it home today. Bought two new batteries today after searching the forum. No luck getting it to turn over but talked to "porkchop" and tried a few things. Got it turning over but I don't think it is getting fuel. It does seem to be getting spark because it coughed and the starter fluid caught fire. I put it out with my drink.... Called it a night after that but I think she will be running tomorrow. Pictures inbound.

rottiedogs Guest

Default pic

Last edited by rottiedogs; July 2nd, 2009 at 07:15 AM.

rottiedogs Guest

Default that did not work...

Trying to add photos and can't edit. How do I become a paying member? I can't find a link.

rottiedogs Guest

Default running

Got it running tonight. Runs pretty good. Little exhaust leak and the right front brake is about frozen.

Read somewhere on here that there are ford wheel cylinders that work. Are they bolt on? I'd like to have this thing on the road by Friday!!

rottiedogs Guest

Found the link again. Ford F350 wheel cylinders. Doing that tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by rottiedogs View Post
    Trying to add photos and can't edit. How do I become a paying member? I can't find a link.
    Paying membership? Heres that link:
    Premium accounts for paying members!!!

And for pics...with the account you have to host them, all you have to do is put the link to the pic between 2 bits of code with no extra spaces and you are good to go, example:

Code:
    [img]http:your_pics_address_here.jpg[/img]
    Lord send your Holy Ghost into our hearts and make the desire of our hearts Your Will.

Pro-choice, that's a LIE, babies don't choose to die!!

rottiedogs Guest

Quote Originally Posted by brute4c View Post
    Paying membership? Heres that link:
    Premium accounts for paying members!!!

Did it. Thanks. I don't know how I missed that...