Thread: M725 step ladder?

Default M725 step ladder?

Does anyone here have a photograph or drawing of an original step ladder that mounts on the back of an M725. Sure would like to buy one or make one. I have seen some in other vehicle types, that when folded down, it is a step ladder and when folded up, it becomes a seat.

Thanks,

Al

Jester Guest

Page 280 of the parts manual

If you have a picture of the M43 step ladder, this will help. Unfortunately I have no electronic picture of such a ladder. At least the funktion is the same. Tghe WC54 Ambulance used allmost the same designe.
    May be this helps.
    Wolf

these are the only pics i have on my computer if you need more detail pics or any measurements let my know i will get them from my m725

if i remember right this is compex's m725, his steps are missing the seat cushion

i don't know who's truck this is or who took the picture but you can see the seat cushion

"An axe. A real axe. An 'I'm out of ammo, let me grab the axe', type of axe!" steelsoldier FrankUSMC

Default Nice forum with great info!

Thanks for all the replies and photos. Glad I joined this forum!

Al

yep, you just reminded me that I still need to paint that step!
    67 M725 67 M715 68 M715