Thread: Tube size and numbers for XZL tires

Default Tube size and numbers for XZL tires

Took my rims to the local Les Schwab for powdercoating and mounting my new 1100X16 Michelin XZL tires. They were wondering what size tube to use due to the fact that the books they had didn't list a 67 M-715. Any tube size and numbers that have been used before would be a help.

Default tubes

Quote Originally Posted by glenn View Post
    Took my rims to the local Les Schwab for powdercoating and mounting my new 1100X16 Michelin XZL tires. They were wondering what size tube to use due to the fact that the books they had didn't list a 67 M-715. Any tube size and numbers that have been used before would be a help.
    Glenn -

I bought my tubes at International Tire & Tube in Texas for tubes used on the 1100x16 Michelins on my M37. Item number 11430 - 900/1000/1100R15/16 [11430] $19.39 with TR75A stem.

http://www.innertubes.net/catalog/pr...roducts_id=134

HTH -

Tanner

Thanks

oh no... I had bookmarked this page because I hadn't gotten to the point that I was ready to put tires on my truck. But now a few years later a bigger garrage I am ready, and have my XZL's but now I dont know whay tubes are needed.

Does anyone have a new link that these can be purchaced from since it looks like innertubes.net is no longer available?

http://www.yellowbot.com/internation...ouston-tx.html

Try that number. Same people. Ask for Rusty, he knows about our trucks and what we need.
    Remember if you didn't build it you can't call it yours.

6.2 powered M715, 5 M1009's, M416, 2 M101's, 2 M105's, 3 M35's, M1007 6.5 turbo Suburban project called Cowdog.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCz...HGkBCfhXZ5iuaw