Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Another 715 saved from the Feds

Default Another 715 saved from the Feds

I was able to save this fine example of "former" Green Iron from the clutches of the Federal Government. Tommorrow I will be getting the very first Title for this 40 yr old beauty. And yes this is the M713 3/4 ton that was listed on GSA Auctions.

Finally home!!!

Heavyduty bumper

Can you say 1/4" Armor Plating

Easy Step entry

Don't have to worry about bending the fenders

Darn!!1 No bumpettes

It gets Great Mileage

At least the tailgate is in good shape

Only slightly modifed. Almost "STOCK"

The Great Smokey Bear

Where can I find a 6bt????

Look honey, a new style flasher!!!

Looks like fun Wart Hog, have at it! Excellent project, mine was an X forest service truck, yellow.

That's a good one. Look at how well preserved those rockers were kept with the armored foot steps. If I owned that truck, I'd definitely keep Smokey posted on each door. Although, as a Sooner, you'll likely have to rid the truck of the Razorbacks.

Wow Wart Hog, Those Razorbacks set the truck off! What a find. Speaking of Razorbacks, my brother lives in Bentonville, AR and he saw a real slick, slightly tweaked 715 for sale at the Jeep dealership. They were asking $50K! He laughed and left.

I like the fender flairs with the lip on the outside.

It has one of those hardtops w/ the lip over the windsheild.
    68 M-715 MVPA #2710

Rhoadesville, Virginia (five miles from no place)

Who wants to bet that hole in the center of the firewall was to get at the oil line on the back of the cylinder head?
    "Free advice is worth what you pay for it."™

Yeah I notice that too George- thats a dead ringer for the one I have-slanted back at the top-large rear window--overhang in front. Mine was owned by the Michigan DNR-and this is forrest service-the plot thickens lol

Maybe at one time an aftermarket co made a run of tops for these trucks when they more popular coming just out of surplus?
    68 M-715 MVPA #2710